Sunday, October 26, 2008

Abby-Dabby

Abby posted another chapter to Lesla's story. She also added two new gadgets.

9 comments:

MAMACITA said...

ewwwwww I'll be checking that out pronto! :)

Sabrina said...

Trish were do I go to look at this???

the waites said...

Trish!!! Hiiiiiya

I am so excited you started a blog, your kids are so dang cute. I laughed so hard on your comment on Natalies blog about dancing in that room. I swear it was Whitney Houston I believe the children are our future...am I right???

send me your email and I will add you to my blog.

xoxo

Trish said...

It was totally Whitney Houston. You have an excellent memory! I hope you don't remember the skinny arms and brace face with head gear! Gross!

My email address is clay-trish@hotmail.com

And send your email so I can invite you to read Abby's. Yours too Sabrina.

Natalie Hall said...

Trish, HUGE shout out to ya from the Hall fam......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! to an incredible Mother, cousin, friend, wife and everything you are, love ya. Now Clay, SPOIL her!

Natalie Hall said...

And my email is.... nataliehall@gmail.com. I would love to see Abbys blog!

Candice said...

Happy belated birthday! We still need to plan a girls' trip down to St. George!

Brittney said...

I don't think i have permission to go on her blog! kandbjones@gmail.com i can't wait to see it!

Amber said...

Yeah do you wanna come?? He's having a friend party (with maybe only a couple boys) at the Lehi Legacy Center pool from 4-6 and then we'll probably come home and do our birthday - ing here. You could come to either part. The kids might like the pool. We'll have cake and stuff there after the swimming. Let me know. Sounds fun to have you guys there.