Somehow I missed publishing a post and found it tonight. I messed up, but anyway, it is below the cookie posts. Check it out. Oh yeah. BTW University of Utah won. I guess no suprise there!
BEG YOUR PARDON??!! NO SURPRISE??!! I'll have you know I was holding out hope almost right until the bitter end! Why? Because I've seen them do it before! BYU COUGARS SHOULD NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED IN WHAT THEY'RE CAPABLE OF!!! (think I should have been a cheerleader...? or inspirational speaker of some kind....)
Tricia! Brittney commented on my blog today, so I found yours through hers. You guys are so cute! I can't believe how grown-up Abby is... and Cannon looks JUST LIKE CLAY! Lincoln is a super cute kid too (love the name); you and Clay procreate very well! I'm glad to find your blog, and I hope you don't mind my dropping in once in awhile. Take care!
3 comments:
BEG YOUR PARDON??!! NO SURPRISE??!! I'll have you know I was holding out hope almost right until the bitter end! Why? Because I've seen them do it before! BYU COUGARS SHOULD NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED IN WHAT THEY'RE CAPABLE OF!!! (think I should have been a cheerleader...? or inspirational speaker of some kind....)
Tricia! Brittney commented on my blog today, so I found yours through hers. You guys are so cute! I can't believe how grown-up Abby is... and Cannon looks JUST LIKE CLAY! Lincoln is a super cute kid too (love the name); you and Clay procreate very well! I'm glad to find your blog, and I hope you don't mind my dropping in once in awhile. Take care!
Stirrin the pot!
Post a Comment