Abby had a friend birthday party Friday after school which included a scavenger hunt. Totally fun! Two groups of 4 racing against the clock and the other team. Abby has great friends and we live in a wonderful neighborhood. These are some of the pictures of the teams they had to pose for. Showing muscles, hanging upside down, disguises, pretty flowers...
How fun! That's great that she has found a good group of friends and that you guys are enjoying living in that neighborhood. Sometimes I think back to growing up there and it is crazy to remember that it was totally a safe place. We could play outside all day and I mom never worried about us cause she knew everyone in the neighborhood. How nice that a place like that still exists. Abby is such a cute and sweet girl.
Tricia - it sounds like you did a wickedly awesome job in the party and hopefully not in your jammies. ;) The kids loook like they had a really fun time. Ciera says she wiahed she had been there. Me too.
5 comments:
How fun! That's great that she has found a good group of friends and that you guys are enjoying living in that neighborhood. Sometimes I think back to growing up there and it is crazy to remember that it was totally a safe place. We could play outside all day and I mom never worried about us cause she knew everyone in the neighborhood. How nice that a place like that still exists. Abby is such a cute and sweet girl.
That's really creative and cute! I am glad she has cute friends! I girl needs good friends to be a girl with!!
Tricia - it sounds like you did a wickedly awesome job in the party and hopefully not in your jammies. ;) The kids loook like they had a really fun time. Ciera says she wiahed she had been there. Me too.
Sounds and looks like it was a GREAT party! Abby is also lucky to have YOU for her mom! Love her sunglasses look! :)
LOVE that sunglasses pic--oh my goodness, how did I miss that! Frame that baby quick!
Post a Comment