Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Photos

A big ol' slide show of a few of our festivities. We are so blessed to have so much family around! My kids are spoiled with so many Grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, and all their love. We had a wonderful nativity program at Uncle Phil's with all the cousins. Clay and I scaled down quite a bit with gifts yet Cannon said it was the "best Christmas ever!"

9 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Way cute pics! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Miss B said...

looks like Christmas was fun. Hey I saw that you have the Boyer family on your blog list. Which Boyer family are they from? Springville, Salt Lake or Upton/Coalville/Cokeville Boyers? I am from the Upton,Coalville, Cokeville group.

Mary Child said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas! What an adorable little guy Cannon is- he'd fit into Who-ville very well; he had the "best Christmas ever" in spite of scaled back gifts! How cute!

Liz said...

Trisha!!!! I've been SOOO out of the loop! I am so glad you had such a nice Christmas! I am so glad your family is all alive! I am so sorry about Clay's accident! What an awesome Dad to make sure his boy was safe! AAAHHH, I hate when things like that happen! We need to hook up soon and go see the house, and play, and TALK! Love you guys!

cierasmom said...

Oh what wonderful photos! What's the story with Steph's helmet? LOL She looks soooo excited.

the waites said...

What a Bright and Merry Christams you had! I so coppied the slideshow..great idea when you have a ton of pics. Beautiful family to say the least:)

xoxo

Brittney said...

My blog didn't tell me that you had posted something!! I hate it when it does that! argh! What a fun Christmas and all the snow. Lincoln was so cute shoveling and his trucks full of snow! By the way your new background is really cute!! Love ya!

Natalie Hall said...

Trisha I feel so bad for Clay.... Poor guy!

Christmas photos are the best and I should done the slide show. It was fun to see the boys packing the snow in the dump trucks, my boys were quite jelous of that photo... And I don't think I have ever met your sister Steph, what a doll you guys look so much alike.. I love the rivalary of Red and Blue. tell Clay Patrick would go Blue.. Thanks for posting. Gosh why did we not start blogs years ago....

Natalie Hall said...

Trisha I feel so bad for Clay.... Poor guy!

Christmas photos are the best and I should done the slide show. It was fun to see the boys packing the snow in the dump trucks, my boys were quite jelous of that photo... And I don't think I have ever met your sister Steph, what a doll you guys look so much alike.. I love the rivalary of Red and Blue. tell Clay Patrick would go Blue.. Thanks for posting. Gosh why did we not start blogs years ago....