So Lincoln and Clay were cuddling yesterday morning. Clay was tickling Loncoln and asking if he could have his kidney.
Lincoln: Giggling "No Daddy"
Clay: "How about your tummy?"
Lincoln: "No" with more giggling
Clay: "Your eyeballs?"
Lincoln: "Noooo"
Clay: "Why not?"
Lincoln: "'Cause my body is a temple"
8 comments:
Ok how tender is Lincoln... I wish my Lincoln would say those sweet things more often....
Random thought but I miss you guys, I hate that we all live apart!
Tell Clay he builds one beautiful home, wow!
You got to see Grandma, how lucky are you guys... I don't think she has seen AZ since 1980. No, j/k...
Can we have some of your darn cold weather. I am already dreading are summer creeping up on us. We have cold weather for about 8 weeks, that's it! I shouldn't complain, and just be grateful at the momnet for what we have, right?
That is the cutest thing ever!!! What a proud moment! You guys are great and Lincoln is the cutest guy ever!!
Tricia, that is the cutest story EVER! Maybe my little Sunbeams DID learn something in last week's lesson afterall!
Darling! I love that kid!
He is SUCH a little cutie pie! From the mouths of babes, huh?!! xoxo
I feel it such a blessing when the kids say things that has been taught them and you know they are the righteous lessons and that they are following God. What a blessing! Love you guys.
That's cool, he has a good teacher. Hope your neck feels better soon. Love ya
That is adorable! You can tell he is listening to what he is being taught.
Post a Comment