Sunday, January 18, 2009

Something to Post About:

So below are some pictures of the Promontory house. We have been spending A LOT of time there to finish it up so we can sell it!!!! Clay and Jeff are the contractors and have invested years of time and hard work and it should be done in a couple of weeks. Hallelujah!!!!







And here are some pictures of the kids and I with Aunt Stephy feeding some ducks out by Utah Lake. It was beautiful, fun and FREEZING!







And here is a pictures of our Grandma visit last week. Great Grandma Madsen, Great Grandma Rogers, Grandma Madsen and Uncle Russ came by to visit our crazy family!



And Finally...a picture from today of my kids using their imaginations, playing really nice while Daddy and Mommy took well deserved naps.

9 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That house looks beautiful! If only!! :) Thats such a good idea to feed the ducks! I have been stuck in my house almost all winter thinking what could I do and there you go with the great ideas!! Hope all is well.

Brittney said...

Wow the house is beautiful! How exciting that it will be done soon! Feeding ducks is so much fun! Also, in the last picture, cannon looks just like Clay!! I can't believe what a little man he is becoming! He's so handsome!

Liz said...

Yeah for something to post about!!! Let's hope that we get to post about the house being SOLD and out of our thoughts, conversations, and LIVES!!! I'm so sorry that you are up there so much! You are amazing! I love the blanket forts all over the basement! I used to do that when I was little! Love your kiddos!

the waites said...

no fair you got to see Grandma!! I wish I got to get up there more. I am dying over your house, so dang beautiful.

MAMACITA said...

Wow Trish! Awesome post. Beautiful pictures. Like your new snowflakes background.

Sabrina said...

What a nice suprize to wake up to from a nap.
What fun getting to feed the ducks.

SLL said...

The house pictures look beautiful. My in-laws just recently finished building their own home and it took 4 years. So we definately understand all the time and effort it takes to not only build a house, but to also put the finishing touches on. Hopefully it will sell quickly.
Love you other pictures too. Especially the kids fort type thing. Good imaginations.

Mary Child said...

That house is SPECTACULAR! How much???

Sidney said...

What a beautiful home. I hope you do well on it. I wish you could move in yourself. Maybe the next one. One of the best times in our marriage was when we were building our "dream home". There's something really special about creating something together, kids, houses, memories. what ever.