You look GORGEOUS!!! Every single one of you! Thanks for being there for me yesterday! I really needed to learn about that website, and I sure enjoyed your company peeling ALL of those apples!
I'm dying over how awesome they all are! And I think the way Clay is looking at you in the first photo, melts my heart.... You are not aging an ounce beautiful lady. And I could take pictures of you guys any day. Those kids are priceless .
You guys are such a beautiful family!! I love the colors that you chose too! I showed my friend your pics and she thinks the kids are sooo cute!! Love you guys! You should put up a pic of your wedding and compare it to this one! You guys look so great in these pics! Love ya!
I think you look gorgeous too! You guys are such a cute little fam, and all the photos turned out beautifully. If only I could get Jon to pose for a picture...
8 comments:
You look GORGEOUS!!! Every single one of you! Thanks for being there for me yesterday! I really needed to learn about that website, and I sure enjoyed your company peeling ALL of those apples!
So cute and you don't even have my favorite up! Hope you liked them, I think they turned out so cute. Love you.
I'm dying over how awesome they all are! And I think the way Clay is looking at you in the first photo, melts my heart.... You are not aging an ounce beautiful lady. And I could take pictures of you guys any day. Those kids are priceless .
What awesome pictures! You guys all look great!
Great pics. I like the one of you and Clay.
You guys are such a beautiful family!! I love the colors that you chose too! I showed my friend your pics and she thinks the kids are sooo cute!! Love you guys! You should put up a pic of your wedding and compare it to this one! You guys look so great in these pics! Love ya!
Love the bright colors, really great photos of everyone
I think you look gorgeous too! You guys are such a cute little fam, and all the photos turned out beautifully. If only I could get Jon to pose for a picture...
Post a Comment