Clay was an injured BYU player after the TCU game. HA HA!
This is the whole Distefano clan.
Grandma and Grandpa as biker dudes. Grandpa even had man-liner and painted finger nails.! They made a late entrance...We couldn't stop laughing!
Grandpa with Trevor (who just received the aaronic priesthood Saturday). Perry and Monica were hippies and their boys were angels with Kelsey the red li'l devil.
Mom and I
Lincoln the fire fighter in a fire engine
Abby's class
Cannon's class
Aunt Stephy and I at work (dental office) Steph is tinker bell - homemade by Mom. Her entire office dressed up as Peter Pan characters. The 2 doctors were Captain Hook and Peter Pan and the assistants were lost boys, indians, and the other characters.
4 comments:
Trish-you looked Gorgeous as a pirate-you're costume is SO awesome I'm jealous. Did you buy all that? You're family went all out that is so awesome-go Destefano's...everyone's costumes were awesome except Clay's unacceptable costume!!!
Ha! Yah CLAYTON! AWESOME post Trish! INCREDIBLE costumes and decorations GALORE!! Man!! I think I'm glad I don't even attempt to have Halloween parties--I'd be putting a jack-o-lantern on the table and 2 streamers across the room (one black and one orange), wearing my annual Halloween 'corny' black t-shirt that I bought in a Hallmark store 100 years ago.....and callin' it done! You ARE a gorgeous pirate! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! EVERYONE looks fantastic! Children AND adults!! Keep up your posting!! xoxo
What an event. Wish I was there. SWEET!! I am glad adults still dress up. Great costumes.
Great costumes! What a fun family you have. It looks like you guys all had a blast!
Post a Comment