Debi took Liz and I and our kids to Heritage Park in SLC last month. It was a lot funner than I thought. Very interesting, hands on fun and yummy treats. These kids are so photogenic. I picked a few of my favorites.
Lincoln and Alison were debating who had the best icee. Looks like Alison's won! Cute huh?
I just asked Alison, who is on my lap, if she liked sharing her drink with Lincoln. Her reply: "Sure I did. I like him!" We had a such a good time with you guys that day!
3 comments:
What a fun, random thing to go do!! Very cute pics!!
I just asked Alison, who is on my lap, if she liked sharing her drink with Lincoln. Her reply: "Sure I did. I like him!" We had a such a good time with you guys that day!
Looks like fun-cute pictures....just looking and hearing about this makes me miss summer already. I do NOT want winter to come.....
Post a Comment