
"Honest honey. I was running around all day. Groceries, soccer, laundry, gourmet dinner tonight. I wasn't just sitting at my computer playing BeJeweled for almost an hour now!"

But look at little Lincoln. It's his fault I have so much time on my hands this afternoon. He is on his 3rd hour of napping. It's Cannon's fault for wanting to buy this game so bad. It's Grandma Hobson's fault for getting Cannon hooked on the game when we go visit. It's Scott's fault (Penney's husband) for loading it onto Grandma's computer! So Scott! Way to go! I am behind on my laundry now and I don't have any Bon Bons to enjoy for it!
So really, this game is super fun. Cannon comes home every day from school and begs to play it. He would rather play Bejeweled than play with his friends or have a bowl of cereal! He and Clay fight for high-score. Cannon is still the reigning champion!
5 comments:
I saw Clay playing that the last time we were there, and I didn't even know what it was. Not another thing to get hooked on!!! Lincoln looks soooo relaxed! I can just imagine the drool on the pillow!
Dang! I'm going to have to TRY that game!! I'm ALL ABOUT obsessive-compulsive behavior! It's my middle name! So is this a Play-Station game or computer? And Lincoln----too funny! Oh that we might all be that relaxed when we sleep!
P.S. Just saw that you actually SAID "sitting at your computer" playing that game! O.K. I'm old and have NO short-term memory.
P.P.S. Like your new wallpaper!!
Hey Tricia, I'm glad you said hi! I'll add you to my friends list! It was fun to see your blog and I saw Stacy's blog-I haven't seen her for a hundred years!
Post a Comment