These are the last of the recent photos of Lincoln. I also used this post as a chance to show y'all our condo. Lincoln loves his 4-wheeler and Cannon's big 4-wheeler and dirt bike. He is a total boy - and a polite one. Every time we are out around the park, Lincoln gives turns to all the neighbor kids. He also enjoys books and when his brother and sister come home from school. He is screaming for my attention right now so Adios!
3 comments:
I LOVE the slide-show thing! Those pictures are SO cute! I see Lincoln is getting ready for snow! :) (hat & gloves) And Abby is getting ready to TEACH SCHOOL!! Like Aunt Mandy!!
Hey lovey, I love your blog, How "adorable". I am so excited to now be able to see the kids. It looks like Abby could be a teacher. She's got all there attention doesn't she:). Go Abby! I am so glad to feel a part of the family again just by seeing everyone's blog. Thank you Trisha. Love you all very much! Penny said she startin' one too! YEAH!!!!!
Lincoln is sooo stinkin cute! Love the camo gloves and hat and shoes! I was thinking the same thing about Abby teaching! I love her blog, too. I'm so proud of you guys! Call me about Idaho! :(
Post a Comment