Lincoln and I love to look at family pictures on your blogs and he always asks; "Where me?" So today I am selecting photos of Lincoln. He will be 3 in December. He loves cars, 4 wheelers, jumping, talking, reading books and playing with sissy and Cannon. He will often ask me; "Are you happy?" He will take his little fingers and place them under my chin and cock his head to one side when he asks me this. I of course have to answer; "Yes. I am happy." He will then tell me he loves me and be on his way with Thomas or Lightning McQueen. OK. I cannot figure out how to do a slide show right now. I will add more when I figure this out! Lincoln picked his favorite photo. Superman! Yes, he is now potty trained and proud of it.
4 comments:
Yay! I am glad you guys have a blog! I love that picture of your kids, how creative! Yes I wish we lived closer too. I always enjoy our talks when I am visiting Utah. Are you still living in Quail Valley or have you moved back to Heber?
Take care!
Love, Stacy
ooooohhhh--cute Lincoln! Sweet story! xoxo
Great idea to do a spot light. I am sure that is fun for the kids.
Lincoln is so CUTE! He and Sammy would get along well because Sammy is also all about Thomas and cars. Yea for him being potty trained too. Isn't that awesome to have nobody in diapers. I sure am enjoying that one for a while. That's great that you and Debi have been canning too. Yes my Dad's house has got it going on when it comes to fruit trees I miss that.
Post a Comment