
This is a fun picture of my kids taken last year at Madsens from neighbor Karla.
Clay is hunting this weekend up at the cabin. He went up with Perry to fish and hunt for the day yesterday. But, apparently Uncle Phil is helping someone with a moose tag and they stayed the night to help. Well, Uncle Phil shot a moose this morning! I know. I know. I was super excited too! I can't wait to hear all about it! Maybe they will have pictures I can share with y'all!
The kids and I had a great weekend too. Abby had a soccer game Saturday morning. She loves to play and we love to go and watch her. We then went and made 72 hour food kits for all 5 of us. The kids had fun helping but were disappointed we have to wait for an emergency before enjoying the food! A friend told me their family tradition is to rotate their 72 hr food once a year during General Conference weekend. You make new kits the same weekend. What a fun tradition that I will have to copy. The kids and I have also enjoyed popcorn, movies, lots of play outside, 4-wheeling, folding laundry and are about to play a mean hand of UNO.
Just a little update on our residence: We moved out of Debi's basement on July 4th this year. We moved down the road into a condo. The Thomas' are on a mission which is over in December. They have extended their mission and get to work in the Spain Temple until May. My kids get to finish out the school year with their friends, same ward, still live close by Grandmas and Grandpas! We are so blessed! We love having so many siblings, and nieces and nephews close by.
6 comments:
Hey, Trish! It's Anne (but shhh! haha). I was actually wondering if my parents had talked to you about the whole "extending the mission" thing. I'm glad that this was good news!
And yay for the blog! It looks great! You're going to learn just how addicting this thing can be-- and how GREAT it is for keeping in touch! You're off to a fantastic beginning.
WOOHOO!!! I was just going to call you and get your blog address!! You rock! You are the most creative and cute person I know! Your blog is going to be amazing!!! Anyways so glad you are in your own place and can't wait to hear more! Oh, and we need pictures of your new place!! Love ya!
Yeah Trish!!! I'm happy for you to join this crazy, addictive, blogging world! If you need any help, ask Brittney....her blog is DARLING! :) No, I'll help if I can! I'm excited for you to be able to stay until May! What a blessing!
Hey! So I DID figure out how to get on here! Very nice! Love it! SOOOO happy to hear you get to stay in condo until May!! No moving at Christmas time!! Keep up the goodl work!! xoxo
Absolutely Awesome pictures, how did you do that?
mom your the best. when are we gonna do my blog. anyway its going great! abby kaye
Post a Comment