Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Addition to Our Family

Some of you had heard that we were expecting last week. We went and adopted our new baby boy this weekend from Uncle Kirk and Aunt Tenney Hansen in Idaho. He is just 8 weeks old and the cutest and smartest brown eyed boy you've seen. He loves to play, chew, cuddle, chase us, and whine for attention. I have a new excuse not to get my laundry done! He enjoys the yard/park and the new sounds and "toys" to play with. He had his second booster shots this morning so Lincoln made him a new bed to rest in. He placed, a pillow, pillow case, basket liner, his blanket and ducky toy into a straw basket. A.J. is on his second nap in it today. He needs a little help to get up into it though. We just love him!

11 comments:

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

When you said you were expecting I thought you meant YOU were pregnant! But I am guessing you mean you were waiting for the puppy to be born. He is so cute. That is nice that you guys are enjoying him.

Liz said...

So CUTE!!!! Love all the pictures! Still can't get over what a crazy weekend it was!!! :(

The Adams Family said...

Too Darn Cute! I love cuddling. He seems to as well.

Mamacita said...

He is SO tiny! OH. MY. GOODNESS. And SO cute! Fun fun!

Brillig said...

Oh, he's so adorable, Trish! He's so sweet and tiny! And that little face is to die for.

(By the way, I haven't been here-- or to any blogs-- in a while. I LOVE your new background/layout/widgets! Everything looks fantastic!)

Amber said...

That puppy is adorable! And huge bonus that it doesn't shed. We'll have to come meet her sometime. Hope you're havin fun with your cute and totally smart kids.

Mandy said...

Tricia, I MISS YOU!! Oh my goodness I just figured out how to read comments on your blog and I seriously think of you often cuz I haven't seen you or heard from you in forever which is entirely my fault because my life is craziness. But, now I am getting this whole blogging thing I think.
The dog is PRECIOUS and your page is SO cute. Love you and miss you--I'm going to keep reading your blog now... how do I add you as a friend/blog family person on the side...?

cierasmom said...

Tricia, he is so darling. Koda would love to have a little cousin dog to play with lol. No matter how tiny they are handfuls aren't they? It looks like you will be needing a new family picture. =)

Amber said...

Trish, I just saw your comment on my page about conference. Thank you, and I would so love to hear about the things you do to submerge your children in the gospel of Christ. Like really, I need ideas. Love you.

Sidney said...

Oh dear I hope Natlie and her boys don't see this. They want a dog so bad they almost corned in a stray last week but alas he was a leaper and went right over the fence. I'm all for them having a dog,,,,when they move to their new home!
I have to admit your new addition is cute tho.

Katy said...

He is adorable!! I bet your kids love him.