Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lincoln's Ride with Daddy

Mom and I went to Promontory yesterday to see the house that Clay and Jeff are building. The house is AMAZING! Gorgeous! Big, Open, oozing of quality. Simply fabulous! The highlight for Lincoln was of course a ride in the excavator. Grandma Distefano was so impressed. She burst out into another "Oh my gosh!" with every turn!



We also went to Jeremy Ranch and snuck Grandpa Madsen out of a seminar for a quick visit. Don't tell Uncle Darcy that he ditched class! It was only 3 minutes - not enough to get into trouble. But enough to get some hugs and kisses.

6 comments:

MAMACITA said...

Awesome slideshow and house! Wow!!

Sidney said...

I'm sure there isn't any super hero as cool as his Dad in Lincolns eye's. Cash(Natalies baby) would be in heaven if he could have a ride like that. I like your music sound track nice touch.

Happy said...

I Clay and Trisha. You guys might not remember me, but I was good friends with Dawn when we were teenagers in FL and then when I went to Ricks, was friends with Clay too (and I remember when you two started dating and got engaged). Anyways, I just saw your blog listed on Dawn's and wanted to say hi! You both look just the same as I remember! You have a beautiful family!!

John said...

Hi Trish and Clay,
So is this where you guys are building your house? Looks like a nice neighborhood. What a good feeling it will be to have your own place after all those years in the basement. It was actually a pleasant experience to have my Dad and Debi come out and visit last month things seem to be looking up for them, hope it continues! It would be fun but probably impossible to get all of my dad and Debi's kids together one of these days, maybe it would add a more unifying feeling in the family, I don't know that I have even met all of Debi's kids yet?
Janette
www.dabbsfamily.blogspot.com

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

How fun for Lincoln. My father in law just finished building a house for his family and when ever my boys went to their property they would run after "Papa" and say we want to help you so they could ride with him on his cool construction equipment. Every little guys dream.

Mandy said...

Awwww! That looks SO fuN!